Friday, December 12, 2008

TODAY WAS REALLY BAD!!!
I spent my day from 12pm to 4pm eating lunch. Yes, lunch for four entire hours. My lunch was with my parents and my daddy's friends. A couple and the husband is some ceo of dunno dunno what. Well, can see that he is rich because he treated us to 9 dishes. 5 people is to 9 dishes. Plus the food are some high cholesterol food. Bamboo clam, lobster, prawn, crab and there's fish, some fried baby squid, vege. AH...but nvm, the food were quite nice. EXERCISE MORE! (which is not really true because i cannot find anyone willing to exercise with me)
That's not all, they started singing some old hokkien, cantonese songs which explains why we stayed there for four whole hours. OMG, but after today, my level of patience has increased. HAHA...trying to make everything sound worth it.
Then i decided to msg people to save me from my boredom. Lucky you vane and bk. :) Thanks so much both of you. :)

I want to work soon so i can think less. Call soon please. Too much time alone and at home is unappealing and not good for the soul. My poor blog has become my soulmate now. poor thing. Nothing to do which explains why i blog so much regularly now. ARGH. I wanna watch BOLT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home